Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dedicated to Shelayna

Shelayna wanted me to update my blog, so here I am. Not a clue what to type. I think seeing as it's Thanksgiving time I'll just jot down a few things that I'm thankful for, in no particular order.
-Family
-Indoor Plumbing
-Automatic can openers
-Smells that give you those little mini flashbacks
-The Gospel of Jesus Christ
-Libraries
-Bug spray
-DVR
-Being able to go to a University
-Shoes
-Wonderful friends
-Cherry Cordial Kisses

Continuing on the note of Cherry Cordial Kisses, these things are too amazing for words. To quote my friend, Steven, upon eating one yesterday, "I might be in trouble. This is too much pleasure outside of marriage."

5 comments:

Shelayna said...

YAY!!!!! I love it!! Cherry kisses are the best!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again, Steph! :)

Steph Hansen said...

Thanks guys :) Steph, you need to invite me to your blog, I want to be able to see how ya'll are doing :)

Anonymous said...

Oops, sorry! What is your email address?

Steph Hansen said...

shortnsmiley@msn.com :) Thanks! I miss ya guys!