Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bedding Trauma

I have this thing about other people using my bed, pillows or even just my blankets. I hate it. I have to wash them after someone else uses them. Everybody has their own smell, and unless I'm head over heels for you, I don't want your stank on my stuff. For the most part this isn't an issue, but then big family gatherings come along and there are only so many blankets in our house. I managed to talk my parents out of letting anyone sleep in my room, because when that happens the smells just won't quit, however I just noticed an extended family member sleeping all cuddled up to my comforter that I barely washed a few days ago. This does not please me. But, like the passive aggressive person that I am, I made sure to glare menacingly at the sleeping little sent theif before returning to the safety of my cucumber melon scented room.

1 comment:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

ugh, i totally know how you feel. i hate it when i go sleep over at someone elses house, and my blankets smell like them... i have to wash my blankets so they start over fresh with the scent of laundry detergent.